Monday, March 22, 2010

................

summer romance Pictures, Images and Photos


summer Pictures, Images and Photos
I REMEMBER...
a tree trump????
OF COURSE. WHY NOT?
it's the day I sat on the tree trump humming a beautiful melody.
You asked, "What are you humming?"
A secret smile was exposed on my face as I
REPLIED,
"a song that only reminds me of YOU."
"Wonder what that could be."
"You belong with me!"

SUMMER ROMANCE Pictures, Images and Photos
The look in your eyes...
I questioned what could he be thinking?
When I tried to find the exact words that you were thinking....
i came up with.....
FOREVER <3
avatar 1 Pictures, Images and Photos
You told me before you left,
"Wait for me."
I waited and waited and realized that you weren't going to be right HERE
by my SIDE.
but in my HEART
and my other half that can never DISAPPEAR.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Picture Diary Copyright © 2010 Saranghae is Designed by Starlight339